Outline of International Summer School
- Date : 2020/09/07‐12
- Venue : Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology (TUMSAT), Japan
- Organized by : The Institute of Positioning, Navigation and Timing of Japan
- Attendees : Japanese and foreign students with post graduate level & young engineers and instructors who are teaching GNSS in their own countries.
- Number of participants : 40
- Language : English
- Fee : 60,000JPY, (20,000JPY for students).
- Supported by : MGA(Multi‐GNSS Asia), GESTISS (Geospatial and Space Technology Consortium for Innovative Social Service)
This year’s Participation registration is from this form.